Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Here Goes Nothing

        So I have been tossing the idea to start a blog for quite some time and finally realized I need to just jump right in. I worried endlessly over a title, and coming up with one topic to stick to proved overwhelming. I took a step back and thought of the purpose for my wanting to blog. I enjoy writing about varying topics, politics, criminal justice system, education, parenting, research, what the people have become, the state of America, poetry, etc. I also enjoy writing the way I feel because it helps me gain perspective on my own life. I like to receive feedback as that allows for constructive criticism.
        I've chosen, " Brutal Honesty, Seriously", as my topic because it fits my approach to any topic I write about, it's just the kind of person I am. I don't mince words and I just tell it like it is. My life is an open book and I plan to blog about that as well, its not pretty but where I came from gives me the strength to continue. I am who I am, and I will be the first to admit that I am human and not perfect, but my opinions are strong and not everyone will appreciate them, but I am okay with that. I am not much of a people pleaser, everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect that. Sharing opinions and perspectives allows for dialogue and I am definitely open to that as well. I hope this blog becomes a place where people are comfortable sharing their experiences, opinions and advice to one another on any topic without judgement. Through my experience I have learned that everyone needs somebody, even if just to vent. So here goes nothing, I have joined the Blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment